Monday 24 October 2022

Pen Pal, anyone?

This message is from Valerie Hughes, a WI member who Has set up something rather spectacular! Read on:
As new resolutions are being discussed again, I wonder if you could help me with my bid to with former resolutions to ease loneliness and alleviate mental health matters?
I set up a 'pen pal exchange' 5yrs ago which is working very well, but I constantly need to 'advertise" it to get new women interested in writing.
NFWI have details about it on mywi and WI Life have mentioned it several times.
I have emailed all the federations twice, some have been very helpful. I'm not sure if I don't hear from members of certain federations if they haven't advertised it or whether members in that area aren't interested.
Could you please spread the word.
It's a free service and complies with GDPR
Please message me for further details.

Thank you

https://mywi.thewi.org.uk/interests/wi-inspiration/pen-pal-exchange-project

No comments:

Post a Comment